COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES/ PROTOCOL
At Char Le Blanc Salon, we are proud to care. Ensuring the health and safety of our clients, team and community remains our top priority.
We believe it is our responsibility to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable environment for all!
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to share the decisions we’ve made to adapt the salon experience during these extraordinary times.
We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place to equip our team with additional sanitation procedures and protocols. All team members received supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
WE HAVE MANDATED THAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS
-Wear a mask at all times.
-Wear a face shield at the washbasin when removing color from client’s hair.
-Wear a face shield during all face-to-face interactions with clients.
-Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
-Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
-Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
-Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
-We will modify appointment schedules accordingly; and only utilize every other station to ensure social distancing is observed.
-We will engage in touchless greetings and goodbyes as we will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Wear a face mask during your appointment at all times. Please bring a personal mask with you as we will have a limited quantity of disposable masks available in location. If you forgot to bring a mask, there will be masks available to purchase.
2. Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of payment.
3. Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
4. Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
5. Fill out the health questionnaire we sent to you when you booked your appointment, prior to arriving at the location.
6. Haircut clients will be asked to arrive with pre-washed hair without any styling product(s) applied.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
2. Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the location.
3. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using the restrooms and/or sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
4. Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Stress-relieving massages, hot towel treatments and finishing make-up touch-ups will be temporarily unavailable.
2. At the washbasin, the team member performing the shampoo service will wear a plexi face shield provided, for additional protection.
3. If you wish to purchase any product(s), a Salon Coordinator will collect the preferred product(s) and have them ready for the end of your service.
We will continue to assess this situation as it evolves. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to keep well, stay informed, and follow the advice of health care officials.
Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
We look forward to serving you again soon; safely and with care.
CLB Store Policy
Cancellation / No Show Policy
In consideration of our other clients and our technicians , please give a 48-hours notice of any cancellation.
If a client didn’t show up for their appointment nor cancelled before 48 hours of it, credit card on file might be requested for future appointments
Please check in at the reception area at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you know you will be late for your appointment, please call to notify the salon. While the staff at Char Le Blanc Salon will make every effort to accommodate the original service, we reserve the right to re-schedule the appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late. Unfortunately, late arrivals will not receive an extension of scheduled treatments unless there is enough time. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated time for your service; it will lessen the effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. As a courtesy to all clients our services are completed as scheduled.
Ideal for holiday gifts, birthdays, anniversaries and any special occasion! Gift Certificate may be issued in any denomination. They may be used towards the purchase of products and hair services (excluding gratuities). PLEASE NOTE Gift Certificates are not refundable for cash.
Services Refund Policy
If a guest is not satisfied with their service, they may let the salon manager know within 48 hours of the service. A complimentary redo or alternative solution may be offered at the salon manager’s discretion. We do not issue refunds for any services provided.
Hair Straightening, Color Correction and Perms
Due to the extensive amount of time that these services require, a 50% deposit is required from the guest when the appointment is booked. This amount is put towards the balance of the guests’ service. In the event of a missed appointment, or less than 24hr cancellation notice, the deposit will not be refunded.