Please click on the Health Questionnaire waiver link below, print and fill before arriving for your service
—->HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE WAIVER<—–
We are now trained on safety measures and prepared for reopening during COVID-19.
We geared up with all the safety equipment and placed a new COVID-19 policy and protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
BOOKING AND WAITING LIST
We are receiving high volume of calls regarding booking an appointment now that the government allowed the Halton region salons to open, please leave a message or book your service online and we will return your call as soon as possible to confirm.
We are booking based on first come first serve, there is no longer a waitlist. No discounts or points redemption will be honoured at this time.
IMPORTANT: WE WILL NOT BE TAKING WALK-INS. OUR SERVICES WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Thank you for supporting your local business, we appreciate you and would love to see you soon.
Stay safe, stay kind to one another and remember how blessed we truly are!
Team Char Le Blanc Salon
SAFETY PROCEDURES/ PROTOCOL
At Char Le Blanc Salon, we are proud to care. Ensuring the health and safety of our clients, team and community remains our top priority.
We believe it is our responsibility to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable environment for all!
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to share the decisions we’ve made to adapt the salon experience during these extraordinary times.
We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place to equip our team with additional sanitation procedures and protocols. All team members received supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
WE HAVE MANDATED THAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS
-Wear a mask at all times.
-Wear a face shield at the washbasin when removing color from client’s hair.
-Wear a face shield during all face-to-face interactions with clients.
-Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
-Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
-Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
-Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
-We will modify appointment schedules accordingly; and only utilize every other station to ensure social distancing is observed.
-We will engage in touchless greetings and goodbyes as we will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Wear a face mask during your appointment at all times. Please bring a personal mask with you as we will have a limited quantity of disposable masks available in location. If you forgot to bring a mask, there will be masks available to purchase.
2. Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of payment.
3. Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
4. Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
5. Haircut clients will be asked to arrive with pre-washed hair without any styling product(s) applied.
6. Fill out the HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE we sent to you when you booked your appointment, prior to arriving at the location.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
2. Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the location.
3. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using the restrooms and/or sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
4. Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Stress-relieving massages, hot towel treatments and finishing make-up touch-ups will be temporarily unavailable.
2. At the washbasin, the team member performing the shampoo service will wear a plexi face shield provided, for additional protection.
3. If you wish to purchase any product(s), a Salon Coordinator will collect the preferred product(s) and have them ready for the end of your service.
We will continue to assess this situation as it evolves. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to keep well, stay informed, and follow the advice of health care officials.
Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
We look forward to serving you again soon; safely and with care.
You can book your Appointment Online
Take advantage of our online booking tool.
Choose your desired day, preferred available time, service and level of stylist than submit your inquiry. You will receive confirmation text and email of your submission from our online booking tool.
Your appointment is not yet confirmed though until you receive a confirmation call from one of our team.
Our turn around time is always within 24 hours of submitting your appointment unless you submitted it by end of day Saturday than you will receive the confirmation call first thing Tuesday morning since we are closed Sundays and Mondays.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
*You can only choose one additional service to add to your Balayage when booking online. For more than 2 services needed with the Balayage, you will need to call us for booking.
For Example: When booking Color and Balayage those are considered 2 services. If you need to add a cut or blow out, you will need to call us for booking.
*Please note we do require a deposit when booking for the Balayage service, you will be required to provide your credit card information once you receive the confirmation call from our team.